Preparing For And Booking Your Service
Custom Spray Tanning
Custom Spray Tanning Reinvented by way of education & Quality products!
When choosing a day for your Custom Spray Tan there are a few factors to keep in mind - Planning is key to the perfect glow!
Spray Tan is always last on your list of beauty services.
- Please have all other beauty services performed 1-2 days prior to your Spray Tan appointment.
- All Custom blended solutions are 4 hour rapids meaning you MUST be in a shower 4 hours after leaving your appointment. Keeping your solution on longer will not make your tan darker or last longer; not rinsing when advised will cause the solution to over develop, causing undesirable results. Your tan is fully developed 24 hours post appointment so plan on loose fitting clothing and no intention sweating in that time frame.
- Appointment take 10-30 minutes depending on each clients needs.
- Schedule your tan 1-2 days before an event or wedding.
- Prep! Make sure to follow your prep instruction sent to you the Sunday before your appointment. If booking the week of your appointment please follow the simple prep instructions at the bottom of this page.
- Nudity is your comfort level, disposable thongs and pasties are available if you prefer.
- This is a service that 50/50 on the tech and client. As long as you follow our lead you will have amazing results!
Zero Sensitivity Teeth Whitening $209
Our Dental grade gels are infused with Organic Aloe and Coconut oil; Hydrating the pores of your teeth where the stains hide, insuring a comfortable lifting process!
- Having your Teeth Cleaned with in 6 months of your appointment is required.
- Schedule closer to cleaning for better results; You are able to schedule your Whitening the day after your cleaning, never same day.
- Up your water intake 1-2 days prior.
- Plan on relaxing for 1 hour; bring headphone if your like.
- Eat a good sized meal before your appointment, you will not want to eat for 4 hours after your appointment.
- Plan on avoiding staining food/drink for 24-48 hours for best results.
- All client results vary, depending on staining some clients require an additional 20 minute round to lift stubborn stains. Additional round is $40.
- Never had your teeth whitened or have major staining? Your Technician will recommend a plan to get your smile to your desired shade, this may include a touch up within 30 days.
- Touch ups are $99 if pre purchased at check out, $149 if you schedule after you leave your appointment.
- We recommend Whitening every 3-6 months depending on consumption and habits.
- Are you ready for a Comfortable Confidence Boost?